Paragon Church

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Let's go!!!

Over the past 3-4 years of my life, God has been challenging me. He has grabbed a hold of my very being and redirected my gaze to Him. He has reminded me that the life I live, the family I love and the ministry I lead is all to glorify and reflect Him. I begin to ask God what He wanted me to do and where I could lead.

I love youth ministry and wondered if God would continue to use me with students. I was ready to go wherever He called me to go. Then, God made it clear to me....I wasn't supposed to "go" anywhere. He gave me a love for and a connection to the people of Rio Rancho. There is an abundance of people that still need to have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

So, God....yes....I'm willing, I'm able. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment