Paragon Church

Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friday!!!

Paragon and other followers,
It is Friday and I, for one, am glad this week is almost over.  I am really looking forward to this Sunday at Paragon... our last meeting at Sandia Vista and its Communion Sunday.  I hope you can join us.

On a side note, I appreciate all the prayers and messages of encouragement throughout this week.  It really means a lot to me and my family.  This blog has been a good place for me to keep you up to date with my status but I feel like this needs to stay the church's blog, not my personal one.  So, from here on out, the rest of my updates can be found at the SELLERSFAMILYFIVE blog (linked to the right under "other blogs")  I will try to limit this blog to our church's updates (and there will be a lot over the next weeks and months).

Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday Morning.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment