Paragon Church

Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude... This Sunday

When the kids are unhappy about something... we always tell them to think about "what is something that you are thankful for?"

It is a lesson that I think I need to follow more.  The more I have studied for this Sunday's message, the more spoiled I realize I am.

2-9-0.  Any idea what those numbers mean?  That is what I paid for gas when I filled up yesterday.  A few years ago, I would have thought I was being robbed blind if I had to pay 2.90 a gallon... now I am totally excited.  I honestly never thought I would see a gallon of gas cost under 3.00 in my lifetime.  It is amazing how quickly our perspectives change and how our thankfulness and gratitude is dependent on our situation (when it shouldn't be that way).

Come this Sunday (or visit the website on Monday to download the message) as we discuss gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment